Here are their lovely Birch Pillar candles. Cute, burning logs. That's what you do with wood right? Light it on fire.
Then I came to these candles and wondered how Smokey would feel about this little holiday candle scene.
These next candles were a little disturbing...
Um, yeah, somehow I think they went a little too far on that one. The catalog puts this lovely description about these candles "Our hand-painted candles invite nature into your holiday home" they forgot to add "so you can light them on fire. Watch these cute little critters get all disfigured as you burn them day after day." Isn't that the best way to add some holiday cheer to your home...lighting a squirrel or raccoon on fire? Hummmm...
4 comments:
Hee Hee. Thanks for the laugh. What is this world coming to?
Tasha
Oh my goodness, Ahren, that is too funny for words! I definitely was laughing out loud--the way you wrote that up was too good! Mom
What would you say if I actually owned a herd of burning critters?
But I don't.
Oh you are so funny thanks for the laugh. I remember that sense of humor and it makes me miss you!
Post a Comment