We took a quick camping trip to Mt. Rainier National Park on Friday and Saturday.
On Saturday we went on a hike that was a little less than 6 miles roundtrip. It was a beautiful hike with a lot of views of the rivers and waterfalls.


This was a moderately strenuous hike at times and in my pregnant state I was pretty slow going for a lot of it. Alia and Madelyn were my encouragement along the way. They would run ahead and scout out the trail. They even drew signs along the way like "good job" or smiley faces for Aaron, Ashlie, and I to see when we got up to that point.
The beautiful Narada Falls at the end of the hike were well worth the sore and tired legs.

Here we are celebrating and taking a rest at the end of our hike.



Here we are celebrating and taking a rest at the end of our hike.
3 comments:
Wow! What a beautiful area. We're proud of the little expectant mother! Girls are cute as ever!
Mom and Dad
Beautiful! You're amazing, Ahren!
How fun! I can't believe you hiked while so pregnant, you are a great mom! I love reading about you and your family!!!!
Post a Comment