My wonderful parents came to visit about a week ago. It was great to have them come and play with the girls and get to meet Matthew. We had so much fun.

I love this picture I got of them at the park. They are so cute together and so in love after all these years.

Playing scrabble.

Alia showing off her tree climbing skills
(and abdominal strength as well).

The park by the beach.

Grandma H. playing around with the girls.


We had to get a picture with Matthew and me too. See his little head in there?

Things got a little crazy for a while

Enjoying time on the beach.


Thanks Mom and Dad for coming to visit us. We loved having you here!
2 comments:
Ahren, you and your daughters are so beautiful! Matthew's little head is so cute, too. :)
That is a cute picture of Mom and Dad. Isn't it so fun to have them around?
Tasha
I loved this post. What a beautiful family.
Post a Comment