Matthew is sure loved by his sisters. Ashlie frequently says "ohhh...he's just so cute!" as she pats his head. Madelyn is happy to see Matt's hair lightening up because that means she gets another blondie in the family. Madelyn is almost always the first one to find out that Matthew has woke up from his nap. She proudly comes downstairs saying "look who woke up." Sometimes he looks really groggy which makes me slightly suspicious that his "awake" was maybe just moving in his sleep, but at least there are always willing girls to hold him and play with him when he is awake.
The girls are so eager to share the wonders of the world with Matthew. When he was about one month old I was upstairs while Alia was holding Matt downstairs. It had snowed that day and the girls were all excited about it. I heard some laughing from the girls, then quiet, then I heard Matt start to cry a bit. When I went downstairs the girls confessed to feeding him "a little snow". They said he liked the first bit, but the second helping made him start to cry. So they "decided not to do that anymore".
Yesterday Alia was so excited to show Matthew the frog she had caught. She was glad the frog croaked for Matthew.



Matt is sure lucky to have such wonderful, adventurous sisters to love and care for him.
5 comments:
He is such a cute little guy. Your girls are so sweet to him! Isn't it great when older kids love their baby siblings?
I can't wait to squeeze this guy. All your posts were so cute. We are out on bikes again too. Thank goodness bike riding weather has arrived.
OHHHHH, We love this post! Can't wait to see this little guy!
He is growing up so fast! What a cutie!
You look like such a HAPPY FAMILY!!! I love it. Your girls are gorgeous and as for Matthew, well he is just as handsome as can be! It looks like you guys are the ultimate parents!
Post a Comment