Matthew tried his first solids recently...and what do you think he started with?
.
.
.
Ice Cream of course!



Okay...we only let him try a teensie bit of THAT
His first "real" meal was rice cereal. Since I didn't want to pay for the expensive baby cereals at the store, I threw some rice in my wheat grinder, made rice flour and cooked it with water over low heat. Then I added some rice milk to make it thin. He enjoyed it thoroughly.
Speaking of enjoying good food...
Madelyn made a yummy apple tart for Family Home Evening treat the other day. It was soooo good.


.
.
Ice Cream of course!
His first "real" meal was rice cereal. Since I didn't want to pay for the expensive baby cereals at the store, I threw some rice in my wheat grinder, made rice flour and cooked it with water over low heat. Then I added some rice milk to make it thin. He enjoyed it thoroughly.
Madelyn made a yummy apple tart for Family Home Evening treat the other day. It was soooo good.

4 comments:
Your kids are so awesome :D When I have some of my own, I definitely don't want to pay for baby food, I'll just make it myself! Unless we're traveling or something.
Bob would be so proud of you giving Matthew ice cream! Madelyn, that dessert looked so yummy! Good job!
Anna;s first food was ice cream too. I think anything she eats now is a disappointment.
Madelyn should bake at my house :) that looks so yummy!
I bet Matthew didn't mind that ice cream after all the snow the girls have fed him :P
Post a Comment