 |
| Madelyn is our note writer. At least once a week, Aaron and I will find a note to us from her. Lately they are communications about which kind of pet she would like to get. Recently we had to tell her that no matter how much land we own in the future we will not be getting a herd of cattle. She also likes to write notes on the notepad on the fridge to remind me of various things like setting up playdates with other families and taking her shopping or even reminding me to not forget Thanksgiving (the week before Thanksgiving). | |
|
|
 |
She is really determined to find the right kind of dog for our family. She finishes her jobs quickly each day so that she can spend time on her favorite website Discovery's Dogs 101 videos. She recently got a huge Dog encyclopedia from the library that she has studied over and over again. She can identify the breed of almost any dog we see on our walks or while we're out.
|
 |
| Madelyn loves playing with her hair and trying out different hairstyles. Looking pretty is definitely a priority. |
|
|
|
|
Madelyn is a very caring person and loves to be with friends and
family. She wishes every night she could have a sleepover on Ashlie's
bed with her and they could stay up and tell each other stories.
Giggling over their silly stories often gets them a reminder from Mom or Dad that it is
time to sleep.
I love you Madelyn! You are such a delightful girl to have in our family. I admire your responsibility and willingness to work hard so you can get to the fun. I love your thoughtful, caring personality and your playful attitude. I'm so glad you are my daughter!
1 comment:
Don't give up on the dog idea, Madelyn! You sound just like Lisa! She got so smart learning all about dogs and it really helped her when she worked as a vet tech. She also FINALLY got a dog after pestering us for forever. She didn't like it when I gave her "Fluffy, My Come Here Puppy" for Christmas one year--it was just a toy and she wanted the REAL thing.
Post a Comment