Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our Family's Little League

We started teaching the girls how to play baseball. They're pretty lucky because they get to learn from a post-Little League pro. Aaron played baseball when he was young and was really good.

Perfecting the starting position. (Very important for a good "Hit")
Aaron told the girls this was "up and ready". So whenever he says "up and ready" they get in position to hit some dingers.
Nice Hit!


Even Daddy got in some practice time.
Aaron made sure our pink bat has some nice "hit marks" on it.

Midnight baseball anyone?
(the lighting on this picture makes it look a lot darker than it really was.)
I wasn't able to get a lot of pictures of Madelyn and Alia because I was the "bathroom break" escort for the night. I'll post some more baseball pictures again though I'm sure. This has turned out to be a really fun family activity.

2 comments:

Tara said...

How fun! I would definitely buy a pink bat too!

J and C Traverse said...

Caden said "I want to play too!".. so when we visit, game on!!

Chrystina