First we went to a performance by a man named Alleyoop. His sings songs for children - some original songs and variations on well know children's songs. For instance his "Seattle" version of the Eensy Weensy spider repeated the "down came the rain" part about 4 times.
In this picture he told the children to turn around a show a silly face to mom or dad.
(The performance was done in a Pottery Barn for Kids - that is why there is furniture all around)After the performance we went to a park at the mall. We ate lunch and then let the kids play. My friend Dawn and I liked the fact that the grass is astroturf so we didn't have any real grass stains to clean afterwards.
(Alia is holding our niece, Bella, who we babysit on Thursdays.)

After the park we went to a place called the Scratch Patch. It is a room filled with polished stones. The children can sit and play in the stones. At the end you can buy a bag with some of the rocks the children have collected. My girls really enjoyed it. I even had fun sitting in the rocks and sorting through them.

Ashlie ended up picking out mostly green rocks and a green bag. Green is her favorite color.

1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys have a blog! I can't believe how much your girls have grown. They are darling. I love the bookcase too!
Post a Comment