Last week for Family Home Evening we took some time to count our many blessings and display them on leaves we had colored. We each got to color 5 leaves and then write 1 thing for which we are thankful. We have these leaves hanging in our dining room as a fun decoration, and to remind us that we are very blessed.Here are some of the things our family is thankful for: (in no particular order)
House (x5 all of us are grateful for this one)
movies
dogs
church
awesome husband
awesome wife
ice
job
sun
leaves
adorable children
lights
warm showers (this one is mine,
I get especially appreciative in the winter)
food
colors
cold showers (Alia likes to be opposite sometimes)
pies
2 comments:
Ahren! April told me about your blog. I was actually just thinking about you the other day wondering where in the heck you were! Your kids are so big! Our blog is tysonandrachelle.blogspot.com and my email is littlebirdie47@hotmail.com. I want to hear from you!!!
Ok----So I've blog stalked you, too! hehehe
Your girls are adorable! I have three girls too...one's name is Ashleigh :) Great minds think alike, eh?
I'm a west coast-er as well--just a bit further south. How is your family? Hope all is well and that we'll catch up soon!
-chelsey
Post a Comment