Pie Night
Last weekend we had a bunch of our friends over for a pie night at our house. I was having so much fun with everyone that these are the only candid shots I got of some of the group. We enjoyed seeing all our friends from where we moved and our new house survived the party with an extra 23 children for the night. (I think almost every toy in the house was distributed throughout the girl's rooms after the night was over.)We had a wide variety of super-yummy pies that tasted so good. Thanks to everyone who came up to visit and see our new place, we loved seeing you all and hopefully we'll get to see those who couldn't make it another time soon.
Picture is a little dark but the yummy pies are on the left...
The other things that we've been doing:
School
The girls working on their workbooks
Making fun fall crafts/decorations.
We did a leaf rubbing, traced the leaf and colored the outline and then taped the leaf we used with clear packing tape to complete the wall hanging. I think they turned out really cute.
Getting creative with duplos.
This is Ashlie's "pegasus unicorn" she built the other night. Check out the horn on it's head. I think the wings are a neat feature too.

Decorating the house
These are the curtains I made recently
Buying cool plants/investing for the future
This is the neat looking plant we bought recently. We were glad to find out that this plant is called a Money Tree. Wow and they were just selling them at our local home depot! We're hoping to get a fruitful harvest. Hopefully it will grow some hundreds soon.

The girls working on their workbooks
We did a leaf rubbing, traced the leaf and colored the outline and then taped the leaf we used with clear packing tape to complete the wall hanging. I think they turned out really cute.
This is Ashlie's "pegasus unicorn" she built the other night. Check out the horn on it's head. I think the wings are a neat feature too.
Decorating the house
These are the curtains I made recently
This is the neat looking plant we bought recently. We were glad to find out that this plant is called a Money Tree. Wow and they were just selling them at our local home depot! We're hoping to get a fruitful harvest. Hopefully it will grow some hundreds soon.
2 comments:
It's so fun to see these pictures and find out what you've been up to. You have such cute girls! I love the curtains. How on earth do you make the time to sew curtains?
Tasha
It was so fun to see you guys again! We miss your family!
Post a Comment