Monday, December 8, 2008

Yummy, yummy...

One of my girl's and my favorite Christmas traditions to do together is baking little gingerbread men and women. (Aaron likes this tradition as well since he gets to be the expert taste tester for us.)
All my girls take turns rolling out the dough and cutting out various people and shapes with cookie cutters.

The "fruits" of our labor...
Thinking we needed a little variety in our eating delight, Alia crafted this gingerbread mermaid.After that spark of creative genius...Madelyn and Ashlie joined in the fun making:
(top row, L to R) M's Angel, Ash's Angel with turbocharged wings, A's Angel, and M's shooting star.
(bottom row, L to R) A's wedding couple, A's monster, and M's star of Bethlehem.
We had a great time baking, laughing and creating happy memories together.


3 comments:

Tara said...

Your tree is gorgeous! I love the creative gingerbread cookies. We made cookies today too!

Nuttall said...

Your girls are so creative! I love the cookies they made in the last picture.

~Kimberly

Tyson and Rachelle said...

Ha ha! How fun, what mad cookie making skills you ladies have! And I love your tree too, beautiful!