Playing in the snow with Aunt Tara. She's such a fun aunt!

Eating out at Won Won's Wok for Tasha's Birthday. We ordered tons of chinese food and sushi. It was so good.
CABELAS "Like no other retail store on Earth!" - It's true.
Cabela's is like the Disneyland for sportsman. They have incredible displays of stuffed trophy hunted animals and live fish displays of the biggest salmon and other fish (I forgot what other kinds there were) I've ever seen. It was fun for all ages.
Checking out the fish display.
Cabela's is like the Disneyland for sportsman. They have incredible displays of stuffed trophy hunted animals and live fish displays of the biggest salmon and other fish (I forgot what other kinds there were) I've ever seen. It was fun for all ages.
Checking out the fish display.
The big Christmas tree in the Joseph Smith Memorial building.
The lovely lights...

On this trip we got to see a lot of horses thanks to my wonderfully talented sister and her equally talented boyfriend. On the 24th we got to ride the horses at Lisa's work. My girls loved it. Even Aaron and I got to ride.






No comments:
Post a Comment