Friday, May 22, 2009

Little tiny seed...

Since we have some gardening space now, we have been planting little things here and there.

Every time Ashlie eats an apple she saves the seeds to plant someday. She's somewhat of a little Johnny Appleseed since she wants to plant all these seeds where ever she can. (Her vision is an orchard in our backyard and an orchard covering the field behind our house.) I let her sprout two of her seeds and they are starting to come up.

On Sunday I found myself looking at this tiny seed sprout amazed that this tiny little seed could someday be a big apple tree producing apples itself. That Sunday we had heard a talk about faith as a seed, and looking at this little sprout I thought what a wonderful little miracle.

1 comment:

Tasha L. said...

Tell Ashlie Appleseed that we think her apple tree is neat!
The Lamoreaux Fam