Alia and Ashlie made me some beautiful wildflower bouqets.

On Saturday, we went to Deception Pass with Aaron's Family. On this outing we also got to meet his brother's beautiful fiance for the first time. We're excited to have her in the family and really excited that they will get to live up here for awhile.
The Fam
My girls and their cousins exploring the shore.
Even though the water was really cold, my girls still had a blast splashing in the water. We were all glad we brought a change of clothes for them.
Ashlie decided this was a whale and went for a ride. When I asked her what kind of whale it was she replied "a blue whale" I said "I didn't think blue whales had dorsal fins" then I said "do you know what a dorsal fin is?" she replied "oh it was just one of the flukes."
Aaron and I have sort of worked it out that I am the "people" photographer and he is the "nature" photographer. Here's a nice one from his end of the photography.


1 comment:
Nice comment about it being a 'fluke". You are such a good in the moment home school Mom!
Post a Comment