Meet Abby.

Abby is very selective about the people she likes and people at whom she scowls. Her mom is definitely her favorite person in the whole world, seconded by her dad and siblings (some more than others). I, however, was lucky enough to get in Abby's good graces on our last trip to Utah. She decided we could be best buddies when I was around. Whenever she saw me she would come toddling over and put her arms up for me to pick her up. I was pleased as punch to be one of her favorites because she is just so sweet and cute. We had lots of fun going outside and admiring the flowers, rocks and tree leaves. She even gave me some of her nice baby slobber kisses. It was so fun. I sure will miss getting to be buddies with Abby now that we're back home and so far away. I hope she'll remember me when we get to visit again.
3 comments:
Awwww...you are so sweet. I'm going to show her this picture of you.
We miss you and all of your family!
Tasha
Wow! Looks like you guys had such a fun summer! So, the other day I found this huge ugly moth in my house and totally remembered the time when one was in your house and you were screaming because you were scared of it! HA! Good memories! Made me chuckle!
Awe! So sweet.
Post a Comment