Swimming lessons and summer temperatures are happening around here lately which means my laundry pile is regularly filled with these...(no wonder my laundry load seems to have doubled in the last little while)
Just now catching up on you guys and wanted to say congrats on the upcoming little one! How exciting for everyone and how lucky he or she is to be joining a wonderful family. We hope all is going well with the pregnancy!
I'm jealous! It's not quite warm enough here for swimming. Hope it comes soon though! I am ready for summer! Hope yours is going well even with all the laundry!
3 comments:
wait 'til the baby comes!
Just now catching up on you guys and wanted to say congrats on the upcoming little one! How exciting for everyone and how lucky he or she is to be joining a wonderful family. We hope all is going well with the pregnancy!
I'm jealous! It's not quite warm enough here for swimming. Hope it comes soon though! I am ready for summer! Hope yours is going well even with all the laundry!
Post a Comment