We took a vacation to the Oregon Coast last week as a family reunion with Aaron's side of the family. Alia and Madelyn went down with the Grandparents a day before Aaron, Ashlie and I since Aaron was really sick and Ashlie had a scratched cornea. After Aaron and Ashlie recovered, we headed down on Friday. On Saturday we got to see some of the coast and visit with everyone.
Here's some pics:
The Fam altogether


My Girls LOVED playing in the ocean waves with their cousins and aunt and uncle.
3 comments:
How fun! I want to go to the ocean!
Tasha
I love the last picture in this post the most! It is so stinking cute!!!! I had so much fun seeing you too. Do you realize that I haven't seen you since before Jacob and I were married (we had just stated dating!) I remember you were playing and were quite pregnant at the time! You beat us all so bad :) We need to make sure to do that again! :)
okay, I forgot to add that we were playing that card game nertz (or however it is spelled!) Sorry, I bet that was a little more than confusing ;)
Post a Comment